Master and Sylvania Driving School is the leading provider of driver training and driver education in Archbold, Ohio.
Main Office Hours
Monday – Friday: 9am – 6pm
- Students may begin the driving once they have completed the online course and have received their completion certificate.
- Once we have received the signed training agreement, registration page, online completion certificate and payment, they may call into our office and go to extension 13 to get into the queue to set up their driving times.
- We will pick up students at home, work or school as long as they live within 15 minutes from our location. If outside of this 15 minutes, the student would need to meet us at our location at the beginning and end of each driving lesson.
- If a student must cancel a lesson, we must have 24 hours notice. If the lesson is on a Saturday, Sunday or Monday, we must know by Friday at 5:00 p.m. If notice is not given, a $40.00 fee will be assessed to their account.
- After completing the 8 hours of private driving time, we will issue a completion certificate and it will be emailed to them.
- For each driving lesson, a student must bring their temporary permit card. On their first lesson, they must bring the Behind the Wheel Evaluation sheets that were included with the training agreement on the last lesson they must bring $6 for certificate fee.
- Our office is open Monday – Friday between the hours of 9-6. Please call 419-841-4458 and go to extension 0.